About Assisted Living
An inviting dining room features first-rate service with a variety of menu choices. Coffee service is available in the lobby. A dedicated beauty/barber shop, activity room and cozy library with a fireplace make the commons complete.
Windsor Court Assisted Living residents receive the daily help they need from Carle Magnet® nurses and personal care assistants, while maintaining as much independence as possible.
Windsor Court Assisted Living features 27 one- and two-bedroom private apartment homes equipped with the following:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, cabinets and space for a microwave
- Large closets with ample storage space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting (except for kitchenette and bathroom)
- Choice of balcony or patio
- Emergency in-house call system, monitored 24 hours a day
- Cable TV service included
- Safety showers
- Sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system throughout the building
Nursing services allowable under the Assisted Living Regulations are provided by Carle Foundation Hospital Magnet® nurses. Nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Assistance with activities of daily living, available 24 hours a day, including:
Personal Care Assistance
- Medication management
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Support with transferring and mobility
- Escorts to meals or activities in the building
Three meals – with a variety of menu options – provided daily.
Daily bed-making and trash removal. Weekly housekeeping, plus annual deep cleaning of apartments.
Personal laundry and linen service weekly. Laundry is washed independently from other residents’.
Full-time maintenance professionals on staff. 24-hour emergency service available.
All utilities included, except telephone and internet within the apartment. Complimentary internet is available in the common areas.
View our available floor plans for various bed and bath combinations.
We’re Excited to Welcome You Home
We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to the many independent and assisted living options available at The Windsor of Savoy.
For more personalized information or to schedule a private showing, call our leasing team today at (217) 351-1437 or (800) 209-9887. Or complete a short questionnaire to receive a complementary information packet emailed or mailed to your home.Contact Us