Thank you for your interest, please use the resources linked below or call our leasing team today at (217) 351-1437 or (800) 209-9887 for more personalized information or to schedule a private showing.
Request More Information
We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to the many independent and assisted retirement living options available at The Windsor of Savoy.
For more personalized information, or to schedule a private showing, call our leasing team today at (217) 351-1437 or (800) 209-9887 – or complete the request below to receive a free information packet in the mail.
The Windsor of Savoy is located just South of Champaign-Urbana in Savoy, Illinois. The Windsor of Savoy is a short drive from Interstates 57, 72 and 74 as well as US Route 45. Savoy is also the home of Willard Airport, offering regular flights to and from many popular destinations.
The Windsor of Savoy
401 Burwash Ave
Savoy, IL 61874
View on Google Maps
Resident Waiting List
If you’d like your name to be placed on The Windsor of Savoy's waiting list, please fill out and submit our pre-application form. Upon receipt of your pre-application by our leasing team, a waiting-list agreement will be sent to your current mailing address. You may then sign and date the agreement and return it along with your wait-list deposit of $1,500, made payable to Carle Retirement Centers Inc. You’re not added to the waiting list until your deposit is received.
Waiting List Information:
- Names can be placed on more than one apartment type for a single deposit fee
- Lists are kept by size and type of apartment
- Names will be placed on the waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis
- Ranking of names will not change if someone declines an opening
- The wait-list deposit will be converted to part of the security deposit at the signing of the lease. If you’re unable to sign a lease, $1,200 of the fee will be refunded
- Annual interest is paid on security deposits only, not on wait-list deposits
- Current residents wishing to change apartments may place their name on the waiting list without an additional deposit. Current Windsor residents in Independent Living are given priority on the Windsor Court Assisted Living waiting list
Steps to Qualify for Assisted Living
In order to qualify for Assisted Living, we must receive a Preliminary Application for Assisted Living as well as a Physician’s Assessment. The comprehensive assessment must be completed no more than 120 days prior to move-in. In addition, a new Physician’s Assessment must be completed annually or upon a significant change in health status. Once paperwork is completed, you must also meet with Windsor management for a Functional Assessment in order to confirm eligibility and develop a customized personal service plan. A TB test within the past year is required before move-in.
Most residents obtain the necessary forms during a visit to the Windsor, however we can certainly mail the information to you after you complete the following form.
Veterans Aid & Long-Term Care
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (V.A.) offers a special benefit called Aid and Attendance to war-era veterans and their surviving spouses. This is a tax-free benefit designed to provide financial assistance to help cover the cost of long-term care in the home, in an assisted living facility or in a nursing home.