Life is sweeter when it’s shared with friends. And at The Windsor of Savoy, you’ll be in good company. Our residents are known for their warm and welcoming demeanor, zest for life, and diverse interests. You’ll have friendly neighbors to meet for morning coffee, accompany you on outings and share your meals with. And you’ll come to think of our caring staff as part of the family. They’re always nearby, offering first-rate service, smiles and assistance, if you need it.
Relax in a private, spacious apartment. Savor delicious chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room. Enjoy the ease of chauffeured transportation. At The Windsor of Savoy, the beautiful life you crave is within reach, and it’s surprisingly affordable.
Our Independent Living community features several different private apartment floor plan options, all equipped with the following:
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator, sink, cabinets and space for a microwave
- Large closets with ample storage space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting (except for kitchen and bathroom)
- Choice of bay window, balcony or patio in most units
- Complimentary cable TV service
- Safety showers
- Sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system throughout the building
- Emergency call system, monitored 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping services and annual deep cleaning of apartments
- Weekly flat linen service
- Valet parking
- Full-time maintenance professionals on staff
- First-class dining, serving two meals daily
- Newly renovated dining room
- Restaurant-style evening meal with wide selections of entrees, sides and desserts
- Daily continental breakfast
- A complimentary private dining room for resident use
- Room deliveries available at dinner*
Two wheelchair accessible vans running every 30 minutes from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week, to your chosen destination in Champaign, Urbana or Savoy. Not limited to medical appointments.
Scheduled weekend transportation to shopping centers and churches
- Prescription pickup and delivery
- Dry cleaning pickup and delivery
- Postal services available in house
- Beauty/barber shop*
- Convenience shop*
- Business office with copier, fax and shredder
- On-site recycling and donation programs
Additional Campus Features
- Large, elegant library with computer and internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Fitness center
- Game room and bar
- Piano room
- Gardening plots
*Additional charge for these products/services.
View our available floor plans for various bed and bath combinations.
We’re Excited to Welcome You Home
We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to the many independent and assisted living options available at The Windsor of Savoy.
For more personalized information or to schedule a private showing, call our leasing team today at (217) 351-1437 or (800) 209-9887. Or complete a short questionnaire to receive a complementary information packet emailed or mailed to your home.Contact Us